Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trying Something New-This Could Be Fun!

Ok, so the other day I was thinking (a phenomenon in and of itself) that I wanted a place where I could post stories, pictures and video of my family's camping trips. But wait! Even more, a place where I could be my own campground critic. How fun would that be?! Then I thought, "why stop there? Why not have a place where I can tell of our experiences with our Casita, replete with pictures and videos?" After pondering it a moment or two, as to not overtax my brain, I decided it was a brilliant idea.

Now granted, my opinions may or may not reflect reality tomorrow; but for today, it makes for a darn good tale! So there you have it, all you need to know. Well, not really, if it was, I'd be ending the blog instead of beginning it. Hope you enjoy it, learn at little and laugh a little more. Anything else should be considered an unexpected bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment